Check out an eBook or eAudiobook and read on your browser, or download it on your tablet, smartphone, or device with cloudLibrary.
- Check out up to 3 items at a time
- 21-day checkout period
- Items can be placed on hold
- The app is required on devices
- Download the cloudLibrary app:
- Select state, and "Pinal County Library District"
- Enter your library card number and PIN / password to create an account
hoopla Digital - borrow free digital movies, television shows, music, comics, and eBooks with your library card!
- Register via hoopla digital or the hoopla app:
- Select or enter "Pinal County Library District"
- Provide your email address, a password, and your library card number
OverDrive Digital Magazines
Looking for a magazine? Visit OverDrive Digital Magazines, our digital newsstand brought to you by the Arizona State Library.
- Create a new account at OverDrive Digital Magazines
- Provide your library card number, and your email, and create an 8-digit password
- Check out magazines directly from the Arizona State Library OverDrive Digital Magazines website
- Download the Libby or OverDrive app to read your selections:
- PC and Mac users may read magazines directly from their browsers
- Be sure to select "Arizona State Library" from the menu in the App
TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of animated and narrated picture books and chapter books. Designed for readers grades Kindergarten through 6 who can read the books, or have the books read to them!
- Users will be prompted to verify their status by logging in with their library card number and PIN / password
- Use TumbleBookLibrary to read hundreds of titles directly from your web browser. No app is required!
- If you'd like to create a Favorites list register for a My Cloud account with an email address.