Wild Animal Problems

Problems with Other (Not Dog or Cat) Animals

Pinal County Animal Care and Control does not handle many problems encountered by county citizens. Our basic function is limited to dogs and cats or animals involved with biting a human.

If you are experiencing problems with wildlife, livestock or reptiles, please see the numbers listed below. If you live within the city limits of Casa Grande, Apache Junction or City of Maricopa we have also listed the numbers for your animal control agencies for your convenience.

Bees that have entered your home or property are handled by private exterminators. Please contact one of the exterminators listed in the yellow pages of your phone directory or see a list of AZ bee removal businesses.