Adjustments & Appeals Board
- Authority: A.R.S. §11-816
- Membership: The Board of Adjustment consists of no less than three and no more than five, each of whom shall be a resident and taxpayer of the unincorporated area of the county. At least one member of the board shall be selected from each supervisory district.
- Powers: The jurisdiction of the Board of Adjustment shall be throughout the unincorporated portions of Pinal County. The authority of said Board shall extend only to the interpretation of the Zoning Ordinance, and to the granting of variances.
- Term of Office: Four Years
- Robert Marsh
December 10, 2021 to December 9, 2025
- Jack Mauller
May 8, 2023 to May 7, 2027
- Richard G. Kennedy
January 4, 2021 to January 3, 2025
- Fred Rick Sanchez Jr.
July 25, 2022 to July 24, 2026
- Dirk Begeman
July 12, 2021 to July 11, 2025
- Pursuant to Open Meeting Law, meetings are normally held on the Fourth Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m., at the Pinal County Administrative Complex in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room located at 1891 Historic Courthouse, 135 N. Pinal Street, Florence, AZ 85132.
- Statement of Meeting Posting Locations: Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02. Public Notice is hereby given that all Board of Adjustments and Appeals Meeting Notices shall be posted in a kiosk located outside the front entrance of the Community Development Building located at 85 North Florence Street, Florence, AZ 85132, and the county’s website, (View Agendas & Minutes located below). All Meeting Agendas are inclusive of the Meeting Notice of Posting which indicates the date, time, and place of said meetings.