Business Connections

Are You in a City or Town?

Within incorporated communities (city or town) call the local government for that area.

Are You in Pinal County but Not in a City or Town?

If you are looking to develop outside of incorporated areas, please contact Community Development at 520-866-6442 to make an appointment for Initial Plan Review and subsequent reviews.

Questions About Business Taxes

It is also recommended to contact the Arizona State Department of Revenue to inquire about the taxes associated with businesses.

Phone: 602-255-2060.