What is the Comprehensive Plan?

The Comprehensive Plan Major Amendment Process is an opportunity for landowners to apply for changes to the Comprehensive Plan for their properties, or for Counties to update the Comprehensive Plan to have it match new County policies or ordinances. Major amendments typically involve larger pieces of land or more dramatic changes in use. The State of Arizona mandates that Major Comprehensive Plan Amendments occur once a year, and must be completed in the year they were started. If you want to attend meetings or hearings regarding the Comprehensive Plan Major Amendment Process please check the County Website for any changes that may occur: see the Comprehensive Plan page.

Show All Answers

1. I need a copy of a site plan. How do I get one?
2. How can I divide my parcels and what are the requirements?
3. Is there a setback for planting a tree or shrub?
4. What is the Planning & Zoning Commission?
5. Can I name my street/roadway, and how would I apply for this name?
6. Is there a light noise ordinance in Pinal County?
7. What are the regulations for street numbers on my home?
8. What is the Comprehensive Plan?
9. What is zoning of property and who determines this?
10. How to I request for a Development & Land Use Change?