How do I obtain a copy of drawings for a subdivision?

Any requests for as-builts will require a public records request to be filled out first. Pinal County does not keep as-builts for sewer and water drawings. Sewer and water are privately owned. Customer will need to contact private utility company.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my existing dirt road maintained by the County? And possibly chip-sealed or paved?
2. Where can I find information about up and coming Transportation Projects?
3. I have a suggestion for a future roadway paving or improvement project. Does the county have a transportation program that will consider public requests?
4. Help! My road is closed or is under construction: where can I find more information?
5. I represent a Utility Company or am a resident who would like to do work in Pinal County Right-of-Way – how do I apply for a permit to do work?
6. There’s a traffic sign that is down or missing (i.e. street name, stop sign, speed limit) or a traffic signal that is not working. Who should I call?
7. How do I get a street name sign placed on my road?
8. Who do I talk to about the speed limit on my road?
9. I want to request the placement of a new Traffic Signal?
10. Do I need a permit to move an oversized load or a mobile home?
11. How do I obtain a copy of drawings for a subdivision?
12. How do I find my home’s elevation certificate?
13. How do I find out my Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood zone?
14. How do I Apply for a floodplain use permit?
15. How do I install a Manufactured Home in a Floodplain?