Full Ballot: A voter registrant who provides documentary proof of citizenship with their voter registration application will receive a Full Ballot. A Full Ballot is a ballot that lists all candidates and ballot measures for local, county, state and federal elections.
Acceptable Documentary Proof of Citizenship pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-166(F)
- Arizona Driver's License / Arizona Non-Operating ID Number
- An Enhanced Driver's License from another state
- Copy of U.S. Birth Certificate
- Copy of pertinent pages of U.S. Passport
- Copy of Naturalization Certificate/Certificate Number
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, Tribal Treaty, or Tribal Enrollment Card Number
Federal Ballot: A voter registrant who has not provided documentary proof of citizenship will receive a Federal Ballot which consists of federal candidates and measures only.
Note: A voter registrant may provide acceptable documentary proof of citizenship by 5 pm on the Thursday before any election to be eligible to receive a Full Ballot and vote in all elections.