How do I report Taxable Personal Property?

Businesses in Arizona are required to file an Arizona Business Personal Property Statement or an Agricultural Personal Property Statement with the County Assessor on an annual basis (AZDOR forms 82520 and 82520A respectively). If you started a new business, please email the Pinal County Assessor's Personal Property Division or call 520-866-6361.

Show All Answers

1. What is Business Personal Property?
2. How do I report Taxable Personal Property?
3. I received a Business Property Statement. What do I need to do?
4. Is a Business Property Statement a Notice of Value?
5. What if I disagree with the Notice of Value?
6. What is the current Personal Property Exemption? I operate several locations in Arizona, does the exemption apply to each location?