Yes, provided you meet the below requirements and use an agent.
- If the owner is present, the owner must present photo identification.
- If the owner is not present the agent must have notarized power of attorney.
- The agent (who may be anyone, including a tow truck driver) must have a valid driver license and must not be suspended in this state (Arizona) even if there is a valid license in another state.
- A current vehicle registration or a valid salvage or dismantle certificate of title.
- Evidence that the vehicle is in compliance with the financial responsibility requirements of chapter 9, article 4 of this title (Proof of current insurance, unless presenting proof that the vehicle has a valid salvage or dismantle certificate of title).
- If the person is required by the department to install a certified ignition interlock device on the vehicle, proof of installation of a functioning certified ignition interlock device in the vehicle. The impounding agency, storage yard, facility, person or agency having physical possession of the vehicle shall allow access during normal business hours to the impounded vehicle for the purpose of installing a certified ignition interlock device. The impounding agency, storage yard, facility, person or agency having physical possession of the vehicle shall not charge any fee or require compensation for providing access to the vehicle or for the installation of the certified ignition interlock device.