Do I have to pay for services?

Services are provided in the form of a grant or a forgivable loan. The amount of work required determines the funding that will be used and whether it will be a grant or forgivable loans. Forgivable loans are not required to be paid back unless the homeowner sells the home within the recapture period. The forgivable loan will require a lien be placed on the home for a specified period of time.

Show All Answers

1. What is the owner occupied housing rehabilitation program?
2. Who is eligible to apply for housing rehabilitation assistance?
3. What work is eligible under the program?
4. How can a homeowner apply for services?
5. Do I have to pay for services?
6. Who do I contact for more information?